DEUTSCHE MASTER DM1936 AIR FORCE Collection Watch BV-138-BWN
- DEUTSCHE MASTER DM1936 AIR FORCE Collection Watch BV-138-BWN
- Band Color: Beige
- Band Material: Genuine Leather Strap
- Clasp: 316L Stainless Steel Tang Buckle
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Size Diameter: 47 mm
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Glass Crystal & and Exhibition Glass Case Back (with anti-reflective coating)
- Case Color: Brushed Silver case and Polished Silver Bezel
- Dial Color: Black dial
- Display Type: Analog, 3 Hands (with beige markers, recessed sub-dials for Hour and Seconds).
- Power Reserve: 36 Hours, 18000bph
- Movement Type: Hand Winding 9372 Calibre , Regulateur function, 21 jewels, 21,600bph
- Water Resistant: 50 Meters
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
The Air Force collection pays tribute to all things Aviation and its designs are very much inspired by time instruments don by pilots since the early 1930s. Each and every aspect of the case, dial, hour font, crown, strap and buckle are carefully thought out, thus bearing the essence of vintage pilot's wristwatch but with a contemporary twist.
MANUAL WINDING REGULATEUR SERIES A unique complication showcasing the hours, minutes and seconds independently. Driven by a mechanical manual winding movement with highly polished and decorated bridges, the Regulateur is perhaps one of the simplest yet visually stunning line among the 3.