DEUTSCHE MASTER DM1936 NAVY Collection Watch U3001/BL
- DEUTSCHE MASTER DM1936 NAVY Collection Watch U3001/BL
- Band Color: Black
- Band Material: Tapered Genuine Leather Strap
- Clasp: 316L Stainless Steel Tang Buckle
- Case Material: 316L sand-blasted stainless steel case
- Case Size Diameter: 48 mm
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Glass Crystal Front and Exhibition Case Back
- Case Color: Silver
- Bezel: Vertically raised bezel with a uni-directional rotating bezel
- Dial Color: Blue Dial
- Display Type: Analog, 3 Hands (luminous hour markers and hands) , Power Reserve & Sub-seconds dial at 3 o'clock & 6 o'clock position.
- Function: Date Window (at 6 O'clock Position)
- Power Reserve: 36 Hours, 21600bph
- Movement Type: Automatic w/Date , 26 Jewels
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Owning a piece of history has never been as accessible and simple as before. Each timepiece in Navy collection honours and pays homage to the designs of historic military time instrument worn by the naval divers in the past.
Solid 48mm, 316L sand-blasted stainless steel case, signifying a point of evolution midway between a pocket watch and a wrist watch. Vertically raised bezel with a uni-directional rotating bezel that resembles the look of a submarine Porthole. Standard sized crown with better grip and screw-in features to ensure sufficient water resistance and longevity of the timepiece. Exhibition caseback, Tapered genuine leather strap with a solid 316L stainless steel tang buckle, evoking a vintage feel.