Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Antartica Monster Special Edition SAVE THE OCEAN Diver's Watch SRPG57K1
- Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Antartica Monster Special Edition SAVE THE OCEAN Diver's Watch SRPG57K1
- Movement Caliber Number: 4R36
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Duration: Approx. 41 hours
- Exterior Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Hardlex with lenses
- LumiBrite: Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft diver's
- Case Size Thickness: 13.4mm
- Case Size Diameter: 42.4mm
- Case Size Length: 49.4mm
- Weight: 187.0g
- Bracelet Length: 198mm
- Other Specifications: Screw case back, Screw-down crown, SPECIAL EDITION on the case back, Three-fold clasp with secure lock, Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 1 Year International Manufacturer Warranty
This timepiece is inspired by the landscape of the world’s largest marine sanctuary: Antarctica. The dial’s graduated colour and texture echo the white-blue views of the area created by light reflected on the ice, whilst the penguin footprints represent the dwindling numbers of its inhabitants.
Seiko donates proceeds from these ‘Save the Ocean’ models to sea conservation and environmental organisations.
Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative technology has changed global standards. We are constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
The shape of this watch is affectionately nicknamed the ‘Monster’ by Seiko fans – the bezel is said to resemble an open monster’s mouth baring its teeth.
Comes with special edition ‘Save the Ocean’ box.