Hermle MICHELLE Skeleton Wall Clock
In 19th century Vienna several clocks were built from a single board where the actual movement was attached to the front so the gears and inner workings of the clock could be displayed. The clock is powered by the pull of the weight over a week. Pull the chain down to raise the weight at the end of each week. This clock is made in Germany and replicated from the style of that era. The wood is cut from solid walnut stock and finish in a fine walnut stain.
- Hermle MICHELLE Skeleton Wall Clock
- Dimensions: 26.6 x 5.7 x 4.7 in.
- Chain driven with skeleton movement
- Made in Wrought Iron with Walnut finish and fitted with pendulum
- Passing bell strike on the hour
- Made In Germany
- Supplied with 1 Year Local Seller Warranty